Friday 28 June 2013

A Message from the Eight of Pentacles

Eight of Pentacles www.aquatictarot.de
Eight of Pentacles: productivity, mastery, 
perfecting skills, quality, discipline
"Many of life's failures are people, who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up."

Thomas A. Edison



Affirmation: Each day I take action and persevere to move one step closer towards my goal.






For more inspiring quotes and affirmations for each card please check out my ebook Empowering Messages from the Tarot


Transform your life this year: 

Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material


Make sure you subscribe to my updates via email or RSS feed to receive the latest content straight into your inbox.

You can also connect with me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...